EEEEK! Its National Coffee Day! You know I'm celebrating by downing coffee all day long; would you expect anything less? Let's cut to the chase then; places to get free coffee (thank goodness Fox News had the insider info)!
1. Dunkin' Donuts: free medium cup of dark roast!
2. Krispy Kreme: free 12 oz. dark roast!
3. McDonald's: free small coffee (only through breakfast, so hurry!)
4. Caribou Coffee: free sample of Amy's Blend
5. Starbucks: free tasting of the Anniversary blend until noon
Gosh this day is the BEST! So many opportunities for free coffee. Or, if you're just feeling like brewing up a good cup at home, here's a little recipe I stumbled upon accidentally in my kitchen the other day!
Coconut Mocha Coffee
1 cup strong brewed coffee (espresso roast would be optimal here)
1/4 cup coconut milk
1 teaspoon dutch-processed cocoa powder (I used Rodelle which is gluten free-a rarity in cocoa powders)
optional-added agave nectar/honey/maple syrup if you want it sweet
Whisk the coconut milk and cocoa powder together, then slowly pour into the coffee while whisking (or use an awesome milk frother which is way more fun). That's it! Enjoy!
Hope you have an amazing National Coffee Day this year; cheers to double the cups you usually drink!