Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Ultimate Foamy-Coffee-Drink-Lover's Tool

Hello, hello! It is Tuesday night and I'm blogging; who knows what's going on? Just kidding; I sort of do. ;) This is a super-quick post because I had a thought pop into my head that I wanted to share! Don't worry, I should be back tomorrow with a healthified recipe :)

Are you one of those coffee drinkers who puts something in their coffee? I'm talking to a wide variety of coffee drinkers; from the "splash of milk"-ers to the "4 creams, 6 sugar packets and a dollop of whip"-ers (no judgment passed; my start as a coffee drinker consisted of these). Come one, come all and revel in the wonders of....

The milk frother!

This baby whips up any milk-infused coffee (or other non-coffee items, such as hot chocolate) drink you'd like, adding a nice foamy top to your drink! Another bonus in addition to the awesome foaminess? Its so fun to use! You put the wired top in your drink, turn it on and listen to its little motor buzz as it creates foam. Your drinks look much closer to that of professionals (read: coffee shops) than they ever have before! ;) Need another reason to buy one? They are a steal! I found mine a while back at World Market, and I just found a 3-pack on their website for...$8.95! You can check them out here; keep one and give away two as gifts. They are also available at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walmart etc. for somewhere between $15 and $20.

I mean look at this Starbucks cappuccino. Don't we all strive for that kind of foam beauty in our everyday coffee drinking?

Enough coffee inspiration for the night; I'll froth some up in the morning! Over and out.

--KQ

No comments:

Post a Comment