Friday, September 28, 2012

Honoring Coffee

Happy Friday! Hooray for a whole weekend ahead :)

For those of you who aren't coffee fanatics (and are totally missing out), tomorrow is National Coffee Day! Eeeh! That means an opportunity to down as many cups as you can with a solid excuse ;) Caribou Coffee is giving away a free cup of coffee tomorrow in honor of the holiday--get yourself to the nearest one, their coffee is delicioso! YAY for getting free stuff out of reading this! :)

I have a few fun coffee-related things to share, thanks to Pinterest and a general knowledge of anyone who knows me that I love coffee!

Funny Confession Ecard: Sometimes I look forward to going to bed at night because I know that when I wake up, I get coffee.
It is ridiculous often this proves true ;)

This picture is so perfect, since I drink my coffee with a splash of creamer and Riley prefers it straight black. :) How do you drink your coffee? With skim and 7 tablespoons of sugar? Or maybe you're a green tea person (I can respect that, but I feel for you on what you're missing ;) ) who antioxidants-up nice and early!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yllparisienne/4863537068/

I wish I had this blown up as a huge canvas on the nice empty wall in our apartment :)

http://thecoffeemood.tumblr.com/post/2074854225/by-daniel-hurst

Martha Stewart hit the motherload on coffee supplies--enough to serve coffee to 43 of your closest friends ;)




Last but never least, coffee in bed :)

Pinned Image


If you're like me, seeing all these delightful coffee pictures makes you want to go have a steaming hot cup! Unfortunately, its 10:27 pm and I force myself to cut off at approximately 10:14 pm, so I must wait until morning! ;) No worries, I work nice and early, so I'll be caffeinating (I hate when spell check scolds me for making up should-be-real words) in no time!

I'll leave you with this quote I found that I keep thinking about (aaand thinking it might look nice on that empty wall I mentioned before!) because I just really really like it, it is a lovely reminder! Mostly the first two lines. :) Whatchya think?

"Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place." - Kurt Vonnegut

--KQ

No comments:

Post a Comment