Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Coffee BOGO! {eeeh!}

Hi! Cheers to the fact that it is already Thursday! Where did this week go?? Somewhere between the hours I spent registering our new-ish car (Dallas County: 1 Kelsey: 0) and whipping people into shape (or so I hope; its fun to say at least), the week flew by! Alas, I have neglected my blogging, but I'm back with something exciting to make up for it. This little birdie came in my inbox, much to my delight, and made my weekend prospects look even better!

 
 
Hooray for buy one, get one free Caribou!! The perfect excuse to make a coffee run, plus it is for a good cause! Double whammy :)
 
Speaking of coffee (what's new?), I must share another nugget of info with you. I stopped at Target the other day (always dangerous, that place has too much good stuff!) and found myself face to face with some new flavors of coffee creamer! BOOM. Next thing I know, the Coffee-Mate Pecan Praline one is in my cart. I'm a Coffee-Mate girl, and after a few bad experiences with sub-par International Delight flavors, I don't even give those the time of day anymore! However, I shall not judge if you peruse the I.D. section of the creamer aisle, as they did have new flavors as well. Anyway, back to the pecan praline! The next morning I opened it up (I was too excited to finish off the little bit left of my vanilla caramel one) and added a bit to my coffee...oh, yum. It is delectable! It literally started off my day wonderfully. I raise my mug to the person who picked pecan praline as a flavor idea--he/she is a flavor master. If you have a love for pumpkin spice (as I know this time of year brings out that side of many of us), they have a seasonal pumpkin spice creamer as well, so head to your nearest Target/Hy-Vee and stock up while you can! :)
 
Are you a straight-black or creamer-with-a-splash-of-coffee drinker? I'm neither; a little creamer does just the trick! In a tight situation, I'll drink it black, but none of that adding half and half business, icky. 

Well, I'm off to be productive! As well as save our apartment from the destruction that is our kitten...he's going through the rough teenage years. Have a lovely Thursday, I'll be back with more goodies for you soon!

--KQ

1 comment:

  1. Half and half....icky? Oh, I wish I felt the same! I have a love relationship with it and coffee...... :(

    ReplyDelete