Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Few Favorites

Heyyyy there! Hope this post finds you at a lovely spot in your life/Tuesday afternoon :) I worked up a new recipe yesterday and surprisingly, it came out a success on the first try! So I've just got to write down actual measurements (since I never seem to) and I'll bring it next time to share! Here's a hint; its a dessert ;)

I thought I'd share a few of my current favorites of ALL categories today! One of these might be helpful, or they all might be useless to you. Let's cross our fingers its not the latter ;)

1. Favorite workout "tool": mapmyrun.com! It is free to sign up and let's you make maps in your area or wherever you'd like so you can plan out specific distances for runs or see how far your bike ride took you. Plus you can track indoor activity as well!

2. Favorite new coffee drink: the hazelnut macchiato from Starbucks (I get it with one less pump of vanilla, it seems perfect that way)! It might top the caramel macchiato on my list; I've only had it twice so its hard to tell for sure right now, but I'll keep you posted ;)

3. Current song that totally pumps me up as I sing along: Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips. This is his 2nd song I've heard and his 2nd song I've loved (as long as its not played on 7 different commercials like "Home" was, that ruined my love for it a teeny bit).

4. Favorite non-running workout: Hot power yoga! This one was probably a dead giveaway, huh? I go to Power Life Yoga in West Des Moines, but I've heard wonderful things about Hothouse Yoga in Iowa City too!

5. Favorite snack: banana with peanut butter! Such a classic.

6. Favorite fun new breakfast: carrot cake waffles! Check out chocolatecoveredkatie.com for those ;)

That's all I've got for you today! I promise to return with more valuable information, aka a new recipe :) Chao!

--KQ

1 comment:

  1. Gone, gone, gone is pretty good but I like Home better. See ya Friday.....

    ReplyDelete