Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day! Celebrate With Free Coffee

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was great! I ran my first half marathon yesterday morning back in Marion, Iowa and it went really well! I was hoping for 1:40 or under and hit right at 1:40 so I was happy :) The wind was crazy but it was a really good race and I felt so much better than I thought I would, especially between miles 10 and 13.1 ;) I probably wouldn't have done as well without all my awesome family (in-laws included!) cheering me on every few miles; I'm so blessed!

Happy Earth Day! The Earth Day website has this cool ecological footprint quiz you can take to find out how much you impact the earth as well as ideas to lower your impact! Want another way to celebrate that involves coffee? Of course you do :)



YAY! All you have to supply is your reusable mug and the free coffee is all yours :) Plus, Caribou is planting trees for all of its Facebook likes, which is pretty cool too!


Free coffee and free fruit trees, what more could you want?! Alright, I better take it easy, I'm starting to sound like I work for Caribou! (but I don't. teehee)

That's all I've got for you today; have a wonderful Monday and stay fabulous!

--KQ

No comments:

Post a Comment