Friday, June 28, 2013

Starbucks: Half Off Deliciousness



Happy Friday!!!! Hope you had a marvelous week! I'm so sorry for such a long break from posting; a family emergency gave me total writer's block, but I'm back in action!

EXCITING NEWS: we closed on our house! Now we're attempting (in a futile way, I might add) to get settled in and make it seem like our own, but besides the coffeepot, most items are still nestled in their boxes, nice and cozy. ;)

MORE EXCITING NEWS: Starbucks introduced a new refresher flavor and they're giving all refreshers at half off through tomorrow, from 3-5 pm! Check out this link for the details.
Wake up your afternoon. New Valencia Orange. New Very Berry Hibiscus. Cool Lime.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: (sorry for all the shouting...) What kind of workout are you in the mood for? I need to write up a new one but sometimes I struggle to nail down exactly what I think people are wanting in a workout. Endurance? Total body? Weights included or not?? Any insight is much appreciated. :)

I'm off to finish up cleaning this empty apartment (yes, I've been putting it off for a few minutes by blogging). Cheers to a wonderful weekend!

--KQ





No comments:

Post a Comment