Thursday, August 29, 2013

JAM SESH



Helllloooo again and happy Thursday to you! I've been away for longer than a week and I've missed blogging! Let's make a list (since I love making them) to catch up.

1. Grad school started! Master's in kinesiology, here I come.
2. I'm a TA! Attempting to stay ahead of the students' questions is my daily goal. ;)
3. I have an exciting healthy dip idea for football parties/tailgates/other exciting fall activities! Tune into my next post to get the recipe.
4. September is the perfect time to get started on an exercise program if you've been lacking one, or to change up your routine! Soon the weather will get a bit cooler (fingers crossed) and you'll want to do as many outdoor workouts as you can!
5. I had a blog request, via the inspirational blogger Megan, which leads me to...

WHAT I'M JAMMING TO.

I don't usually run with any music, unless its winter and its 28 degrees below zero and there is 9 inches of snow on the ground and I'm on a treadmill. If I remember a music device, I do like to listen to some while lifting! Aaaand my yoga studio always plays music during class, which I love. That being said, here are some of my favorite jams to hear when I'm sweating it out. Keep in mind my music choices are pretty widespread....giggle at me if you will. ;)

RUN

Check Yes Juliet-We The Kings
I'm So Paid-Akon
I Will Wait-Mumford and Sons
Wild Ones- Flo Rida
We Found Love-Rihanna
Domino-Jessie J
Palmdale-Afroman

LIFT

I Made It-Kevin Rudolf, feat. Birdman, Jay Sean and Lil Wayne
Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
The Show Goes On-Lupe Fiasco
Juicy-Notorious B.I.G.
Run This Town-Jay-Z feat. Rihanna and Kanye West

YOGA

Ho Hey-The Lumineers
One Day-Matisyahu
Red Hands-Walk Off the Earth

What are you jamming to during workouts?? I love getting more ideas!!

My computer battery is low, so that's my cue. ;) Stay cool this evening; I'll be back real soon! (Here's a little motivation for you if you're working out outside tonight.)



--KQ


1 comment: