Friday, November 30, 2012

Another Coffee BOGO!

Happy Friday!! Happy last day of November as well ;) This month flew by! I was done with my spinning class by 6:30 this morning, lifted a little and was home with a cup of coffee in hand by 7:05! Needless to say, I'm feeling energized. :) Plus, I have a few exciting things to share!

First, I joined Twitter! You can follow me @EatRunCoffee to get quick fitness tips or links to recipes and other lovely things here on my blog. I don't get any credit for this idea, one of my brilliant friends suggested it. Its so nice to have those brilliant people around, isn't it??

Second, my brother-in-law's extremely talented girlfriend is having her (that's right, she started it!! http://www.lovetwenty.com/) awesome magazine printed, and I'm going to have a recipe featured in it! Eeeeeh!!! I was so SO excited when she asked me to do this! I'm taking pictures of the making of the recipe today; stay tuned, I may share a few! :)

Last exciting thing to share: Caribou Coffee has a generous offer! Tomorrow is buy one, get one for 20 cents on any of their drinks! My coffee-obsessed self got the email and did a little cheer ;) Check it out!
 
So much excitement before 8:00 am! I'm off to get ready for work (but really to drink more coffee), I hope you have an exciting Friday!! :)
 
--KQ


No comments:

Post a Comment