Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best Valentine's Gift Ever {Coffee BOGO is Involved}



Hello, hello and Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sorry if you hate this day with a burning passion, but I think its a fun day to do something to show the person you love some love! If you don't like boring roses and boxed chocolates, try thinking outside the box! I've got something you could surprise a loved one with...

That's right, a V-Day BOGO at Caribou Coffee!! A perfect opportunity to drop off an afternoon, caffeinated  pick-me-up :)

Not a coffee lover?? Then surprise them with a home-cooked meal or their fave movie and snacks. It really is the thought that counts (unless you're expecting diamonds, then that's a whole different story ;) )!

Sorry to make this short, but I've got to dash! I'll be back with a recipe for you to cook up, and perhaps even a little workout to do in this sunshine that's coming up on Sunday {fingers crossed!} :) Make sure to tell someone you love them! Your mom totally counts. :)

--KQ


No comments:

Post a Comment