Thursday, February 7, 2013

{Free} Coffee is Love

Hey guys! Gosh, it has been way too long since I've blogged! I've been working a ton and seem to hardly have time to drink enough coffee for the day, which is a crime in itself ;) But I come bearing good news! Coffee-related good news, in fact, which is even more exciting!

Share drinks with someone you love. Buy one featured drink and share one on us.  Through February 14 after 2pm. Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Spice Latte and Caffè Mocha
 Print or show this offer on your mobile device. Offer code 915. Ends 2/14/13.


Hooray! Take your bestie, your mom, your other half, or maybe even that random girl in your Pilates class and enjoy a free hot chocolate, vanilla spice latte or caffe mocha on Starbucks anytime after 2 pm! Just in time for Valentine's Day ;) Another reason to celebrate it!

Starbucks seems to be loving me this month, because I also got an email from them saying my next drink is on them!!! All those gift cards from Christmas on my gold card sure are paying off, eh? ;)

When it comes to handling stress, coffee is actually my #2 go-to, second only to exercise! My personal faves are going for a run until the anger drips off with the sweat, doing some power yoga and letting the sweat do its job again, or doing heavy medicine ball slams. Seriously, they all work. If you don't believe me, find a 12 pound or heavier med ball next time you're at the gym and give it a few good SLAMS, making sure to bring it all the way overhead each time! If that doesn't release a little pent-up anger/tension/stress, try doing it after running some sprints ;)

Do you have any secret magic ways of handling stress? Do share!! I'm off to run some errands, I plan to return much sooner than I did this time, with a yummy recipe in tow! Now, go take down the rest of your Thursday like a champ! ;)

--KQ

1 comment: