Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy National Coffee Day!

Hooray, its here! The day all us coffee lovers unite in bliss to drink even more coffee than we usually do in celebration! I hope your morning was highly caffeinated; now I have some news to get the java flowing through your veins this afternoon as well!

FREE.COFFEE.

That's right! Some of your favorite (chain) coffee joints are inviting you to spruce up your day with free coffee, and if I were you I would hop in my car/on my bike/in my tennies and accept that invite! Here's the down low on your free cafe:

Caribou Coffee: Show this to your barista and you're golden.

Dunkin' Donuts: Download the free Dunkin' Donuts app and that's that! (Read more here)

Starbucks: Enjoy a free tasting of their Ethiopian coffee, no strings attached.

Raise your mug to free coffee and fellow coffee lovers around the world celebrating with you. Sip it, savor it, maybe order a latte. This day only comes around once a year; make the most of it. Its worth the jittery hands. ;) Yours in caffeinated contentment,

--KQ

No comments:

Post a Comment